this is sucriya. she accessorizes her catholic school uniform with a different scarf every day, which every teacher writes her up for. when my principal walked up to her and pointed to her scarf and said “what’s this?” she said
“sister, that’s fashion”
and just walked away
“why do you ship that? it’s never going to be canon”
if you kiss my neck, you can softly hear the sound of my clothes being thrown to the other side of the room.
I know my mom loves me because she bought me straws that are a yard long so I can drink without interrupting my blogging
A Glasgow nightclub has installed a two-way mirror which allows male revellers in private booths to spy on unsuspecting women as they visit the toilet! With no notification or signage anywhere in the venue many female club goers have been left feeling embarrassed and used. Although they do briefly show the mirrors in a promo video, the club has been quickly deleting comments and posts on their social media from club goers trying to alert others to the situation. This is pretty much illegal and hugley violates privacy. Thank you The Shimmy Club for giving us a shiny, new, creative and cool take on objectification.
i’m never leaving my house again, this world is just too fucked up.
gross gross gross gross gross
Good morning disgusting.
- “No space, leave the place” (fingernail test)
- A two way mirror must be set INTO the wall, not placed on top of it.
- If you rap/knock against the mirror, one installed onto a wall (a normal mirror) will make a dull sound, because there’s something behind it. A two-way will have more reverberation.
- Use the flashlight on your phone to shine on the mirror, if it’s a two-way, you’ll be able to see into the other room.
- You can also shield your eyes and see in if you lean up against the glass.
- The room being viewed will have to be brightly lit (10x brighter than the room looking in), so if you’re in a typical dimly lit club bathroom, you’re ok.
here’s some advice: take off your coat if you’re wearing one. wrap it around your fist. break the fucking mirror because nobody should have to tolerate stupid fucking bullshit.
people who act like tumblr is this big unique group of people who are all in fandoms and there are 3 big special fandoms and there are vegans and hipsters who are evil and we’re on this special website that nobody else knows about
i was really confused when i drew this sorry
I can’t believe Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome, bought tumblr
Well I’ll be dimmadamned.